Sysmic ensures that all personal information submitted to us (to be used for record and billing purposes), inclusive, but not limited to, credit card and other personal information, will be kept strictly confidential and used solely by us, our authorized representatives and employees, for the strict purpose for which it was intended, and for the benefit of the Client. We agree not to share, rent, sell or release this information to any individual, entity or third party, for any reason, without the specific written consent of the Client, with exception as required by Law, Regulation or Governmental Authority, or in case of alleged service abuse or copyright or other such infringements.
SYSMIC ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY:
By Ordering at SYSMIC you have to follow & abide by following terms.
SYSMIC reserves the right in its sole discretion to:
You agree not to use or allow access to SYSMIC services to:
- is prohibited from transmitting or posting by law, or by contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- facilitates hacking or unauthorized access or use of data, systems, servers or networks including any attempt to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, or to breach security or authentication measures;
- falsifies origin by forging TCP/IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message header, unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic;
- interferes with service to any user, system or network by using flooding techniques, overloading a system or a network, staging or broadcasting an attack, or any other means resulting in a crash of a host either deliberately or by negligence;
- infringes or contributes to any infringement of any intellectual property, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or proprietary right of any party;
- is or may be considered unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any junk mail, spam, spamvertisements, make money fast schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors, or any other computer code, files, or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, unlawful, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or invasive of privacy;
- exploits the images of children or discloses personally identifiable information belonging to children.
If SYSMIC determines that you have violated the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy, that determination, made at SYSMIC sole discretion, is grounds for immediate termination of your SYSMIC account without notice or may result in penalty to SYSMIC or both.
Jurisdiction and governing law
The laws of India only and no other nation shall govern these terms. The Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts located in Mumbai India as regards any claims or matters arising under or in relation to these terms and conditions. .